Custom Database Solutions
AL-TECH Consulting provides custom database solutions using custom designed Windows desktop applications with SQL Server as a data back end, or with Microsoft Access using Access as a back end or SQL Server as a back end. Share your relevant business data with other users and databases to increase productivity.
Benefits of a customized database application:
- Your custom program looks and feels the way you want it to.
- Your custom program can follow exactly the procedures and sequence of events that you employ in your business.
- Your custom program is very flexible and adaptable to your ever-changing environment.
- Your custom program prevents your employees from wasting their time and your money tinkering with the features of off-the-shelf software.
- Your custom program will receive quality control, up-to-date programming concepts and philosophies.
- Your custom program receives high-quality technical support that you do receive with many off-the-shelf programs.
Many organizations feel comfortable having their developer close by, and naturally prefer to select a solutions developer on the basis of proximity, and we are conveniently located in Austin and service the surrounding areas with Access database consulting.
With the latest technology at our fingertips, our systems are geared to developing your solution from our offices, negating the need for you to allocate valuable facilities and resources in your office.
Our pricing structure is based upon project specifications and project constraints.
When the software is complete we will train your users, provide documentation, and provide prompt and friendly support included in our user-geared SLA.
If you have existing databases such as Access that need worked on or expanded, or need to be moved to SQL Server, we can do that for you too.